Ok it is a long shot but......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252926&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252926&start=20</a>

4779015-man-putting-on-his-suit.jpg

:(

I started reading this thread and thought it was just a piss take but the mods had messed about with the post dates. How very close the OP was to being bang on, very spooky.

Classic thread for me

Fair play to paulchapo and credit to him he hasn't bumped this thread himself like I would have :)

Ha ha thanks!I was trawling through old posts when i came across this one.Someone said it was spooky well it was just that.I didn't want to tempt fate too much at the time but i had a wierd inner feeling we would do it.I just knew.

It was after the Arsenal game.The rags were out in force all over the place gloating and i,like every other Blue was sick.We were the best team that year without a doubt but it looked like we had blown it.It was too much to take after years of putting up with those cretins mocking us and crowing and i thought,''If there is a God and any justice in the universe we will go on to win this.'' I then had a very vivid clear picture come into my mind of Vinny lifting the premier league trophy,i swear this is true and yes it sounds mad,but that is why i posted this.As i said i couldn't eleborate too much as i didn't want to tempt fate but i was pretty calm from that moment on and while they gloated and laughed i just thought,''You wait,i know what is coming!''

I will admit at 91 minutes against Q.P.R I cursed my thoughts and feelings and that damned image and kicked myself for believing in them, but the rest is history as we all know.Spooky indeed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.