Ok it is a long shot but......

They wont lose any of their remaining games, except the one against us of course and I can see us drawing with norwich away.

Well i'm bumping this one. As unlikely as it seemed it just goes to show that you have to have FAITH

Dubai Blue said:
I like your optimisim Blue, but as I've been saying for a while now, the problem won't be United not dropping points (they 100% will), it will be City's inability to complete the task at hand, i.e. winning every game.
What an idiot. I really should have more faith!!

Haha, buzzin to see that people were still hoping against all odds. Admittedly, I lost faith at a certain point. It wasn't until the Utd/Everton 4-4 that I rallied my own bollocks again

EDIT: You're not alone Dubai

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I like your spirit but with the apparent inner turmoil at the club and the lack of fight in most of the players, I cannot see it happening. I dare not mention the refs and now the linesmen helping the rags after todays farcical attempt at fair refereeing. You never know though do you ;) Subo is limbering up to sing but she's not on the stage yet.

I know it's all past and gone but why do people always peddle this kind of absolute nonsense whenever the team is not winning every game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.