OK it is on! I am itk here. Cristiano Ronaldo

Ok guys, let us make a deal.

I have done nothing wrong. So let us do this. If Ronaldo doesn't leave United by August, ban me. If he does, I want apologies. Whoever has money will have him. It is just whether or not we want to buy him. He could even end up at Chelsea.

MCFC From Down Undah said:

I have done nothing wrong. So let us do this. If Ronaldo doesn't leave United by August, ban me. If he does, I want apologies. Whoever has money will have him. It is just whether or not we want to buy him. He could even end up at Chelsea.

Why the fuck would we want to by that tranny ****? I believe you may want to bum him but we don't so fuck off! please.

i agree, lets do a deal, i ban you now but if tranny leaves the scum we wont go near a rag board, fair?

Just ban yourself now then and save yourself the trouble

Never heard so much crap.

Alright sorry for my other threads they haven't gone down well here, but this blows Louis Saha or Michael Owen out of the water. I was talking to my source today and apparently Fergie had a bust up with Ronaldo after the champions league, leaving Ronaldo with a blood lip. Ronaldo won't go to Real as Fergie doesn't want to contradict himself calling them a 'mob', but wouldn't mind if Man City could release the funds.

Basically, if Man City have the money, they have Ronaldo.

We have the money, so expect to see Ronaldo. This will sleep up and shock the media.

why did they have a bust up? did ronaldo not want to suck the old cunts cock??

p.s - when is taggart going to have an heart attack and die? i want to arrange a party at shambles!!

although it will never happen,can,t believe the narrow-mindedness of some saying they wouldn,t want him......he may be the worlds most hated player,BUT ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ffs.......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.