OK then.5 in 5 out.

Boff said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
i just think people rate de rossi way too much. i dont think hes that good and if he came to england he would be another aquilani

and yeah torres is class and i see you didnt bother questioning the ribery one ;)

nah I reckon de Rossi is suited for the prem cos he gets stuck in often and is hardly ever injured, a tough nut. (I doubt we'd get him though as he's legend in Rome and the next captain after Totti.)
As for Ribery, he'd be a gamble but less of a gamble than Robinho, at least he'd try when he's fit.

I'm stuck for a world class no-nonsense right footed tall centreback in his mid-twenties though? :)

look no further than Nevan Subotic for your CB

serbian meat head with a right foot and is in his early 20's class act

mcfc_die_hard said:
Boff said:
nah I reckon de Rossi is suited for the prem cos he gets stuck in often and is hardly ever injured, a tough nut. (I doubt we'd get him though as he's legend in Rome and the next captain after Totti.)
As for Ribery, he'd be a gamble but less of a gamble than Robinho, at least he'd try when he's fit.

I'm stuck for a world class no-nonsense right footed tall centreback in his mid-twenties though? :)

Would you be willing to admit there is an element of risk with signing Subotic?

MadchesterCity said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

yes i would admit that because he isnt proven in the premier league. but he plays in germany and the german league is very similar to the premier league in its physical side and pace. he would fit right into the prem imo

mcfc_die_hard said:
MadchesterCity said:

yes i would admit that because he isnt proven in the premier league. but he plays in germany and the german league is very similar to the premier league in its physical side and pace. he would fit right into the prem imo

I agree he looks a great player but bringing in a top CH is one of the most difficult positions in the team

I would love us to have a 6"4 defender just wiping out any threat from set pieces though!!

I love watching defenders who take the lot!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 pm --<br /><br />mcfc_die_hard - could you name me your top 10 defenders in the world at the moment pls

MadchesterCity said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

I agree he looks a great player but bringing in a top CH is one of the most difficult positions in the team

I would love us to have a 6"4 defender just wiping out any threat from set pieces though!!

I love watching defenders who take the lot!

if he comes to the prem he will make vidic look average

mcfc_die_hard said:
MadchesterCity said:

I love watching defenders who take the lot!

if he comes to the prem he will make vidic look average

could you name me your top 10 defenders in the world at the moment pls

its very difficult IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.