old badge or current badge?

kippax88 said:
wut about this?
oldnewo.png

Sorry but no.
Concilio et Labore is Manchesters motto,("by wisdom & effort"),and as Manchesters only club it should be ours too.

johnny crossan said:
MCFCinUSA said:
I'm emphatically with Johnny on this one; the new badge is just dreadful.

The only thing I feel is better than the roundall was the Manchester coat of arms we used to have when we played in a final.

Something like this perhaps?

NewCityCrest.jpg

i love this badge

kippax88 said:
johnny crossan said:
MCFCinUSA said:

The only thing I feel is better than the roundall was the Manchester coat of arms we used to have when we played in a final.

NewCityCrest.jpg

i love this badge

Now that I could live with.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kippax88 said:
johnny crossan said:
MCFCinUSA said:

NewCityCrest.jpg

i love this badge

Now that I could live with.
cost a few bob for the tattoo though!

The new badge for me please. We would be ridiculed for changing our badge again. The old one reminds me of City's past successes, but the new one makes me think of the play-off final, surely our most important match of the last quarter of a century?
It is modern and stylish, and is recognised as our badge the world over. Few people outside of England would recognise the old one. I'm all in favour of having the old badge on some merchandise, as I am the coat of arms, that would be fantastic. But for me, the new kits should have the new badge.

I make no apology for returning to this point. Bluevengeance has raised a serious problem here. The current badge should be changed immediately given its obvious similarity to the 1958 Man U one. The person who approved this design surely didn't realise this connection.

seriousproblem.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.