old badge or current badge?

johnny crossan said:
I make no apology for returning to this point. Bluevengeance has raised a serious problem here. The current badge should be changed immediately given its obvious similarity to the 1958 Man U one. The person who approved this design surely didn't realise this connection.

seriousproblem.jpg

Anything that reminds those clowns of getting dicked by notlob cannot be a bad thing.

johnny crossan said:
I make no apology for returning to this point. Bluevengeance has raised a serious problem here. The current badge should be changed immediately given its obvious similarity to the 1958 Man U one. The person who approved this design surely didn't realise this connection.

seriousproblem.jpg

The eagle/phoenix is part a Manchester symbol, as such we should have it, and they should fuck off.

I'm sure someone can find the picture.

johnny crossan said:

seriousproblem.jpg

THe eagle is part of an old Manchester coat of arms type thing (there used to be an image).

It's part of Manchester that both clubs have used. Absolutely nothing wrong with that (Apart from them not being from Manchester, but thats a different issue).

I think the new ones o.k but I chose to get the old badge tattoed on my leg after we had the new one for 5 years so I deffo prefer it. Part of me really wants the old one back and never wanted it changing in the first place. Now they have changed it we should keep it as it is or leave it a few decades and then revert back to the old one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.