Old Firm Game

Wasn’t convinced that the goal should have been ruled out for offside and 4-0 would be a fairer scoreline based on that opening half. Celtic look swift in attack but physically slight, which will be exposed in Europe.

Don’t like games with no away fans. Talking of which, today’s Feyenoord v Ajax game has had to be postponed until October, as the police are on strike and not attending games. Ajax fans are banned from going anyway but still postponed.

will never see away fans again at ajax vs Feyenoord after what went on in the 90s.

Either way still has a very good atmosphere

Clearly some of the bears didn’t agree with how Clement saw the game. To be fair, he’s in a minority of one. Waffling beyond the Great Waffle over the rainbow. Just gave him an extension too. Wonder why they’re pratted? An exodus of players and very meagre return, thsts down to them. Paying too high wages for their budget? Have they learned nothing? Seems that way. Anyway, I’m about to reach out to my big pal. His responses can be a smidge terse, but, I know it’s his way of reaching out. And I always reply, long after he has smashed his phone off the wall. I do what I can. You all know that.

the utter dregs of society.

Personally, I think the police are just too incompetent to handle it.

W
I think it’s 15 years now since it was introduced, though it was initially supposed to last only 5. Like many things in life, once it is stopped, the mythologising begins, and the fear of it becomes even greater. Society probably thinks that it’s not worth the inevitable disruption and cost, especially at a time when the police are unwilling to attend games anyway.

I think it’s 15 years now since it was introduced, though it was initially supposed to last only 5. Like many things in life, once it is stopped, the mythologising begins, and the fear of it becomes even greater. Society probably thinks that it’s not worth the inevitable disruption and cost, especially at a time when the police are unwilling to attend games anyway.

very true on this

I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw any real trouble at Ibrox at an Old Firm game.

The trouble is usually away from the stadiums in cities , town and villages all over the country between ‘supporters’ who couldn’t find their way to Ibrox with an A-Z but always have the newest top and loudest voice. Basically just cunts and mostly just drunken cunts.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw any real trouble at Ibrox at an Old Firm game.

The trouble is usually away from the stadiums in cities , town and villages all over the country between ‘supporters’ who couldn’t find their way to Ibrox with an A-Z but always have the newest top and loudest voice. Basically just cunts and mostly just drunken cunts.
We got loads of those in England too; usually unable to find the swamp or Klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.