Old Firm Game

We started singing Walk on first. The huddle, we borrowed from Poznan. That amount of our songs that have been adopted is many. We don’t grumble.

Gerry & The Pacemakers were from Liverpool. Still, it being stolen by the scousers sounds about right.

Clearly some of the bears didn’t agree with how Clement saw the game. To be fair, he’s in a minority of one. Waffling beyond the Great Waffle over the rainbow. Just gave him an extension too. Wonder why they’re pratted? An exodus of players and very meagre return, thsts down to them. Paying too high wages for their budget? Have they learned nothing? Seems that way. Anyway, I’m about to reach out to my big pal. His responses can be a smidge terse, but, I know it’s his way of reaching out. And I always reply, long after he has smashed his phone off the wall. I do what I can. You all know that.

Celtic reneged on the deal as Rangers are at Hampden for the foreseeable
Again, incorrect. Rangers could not guarantee they could fulfil their part of the deal, we have by getting the work done. In fact, Rangers hasn’t even applied for the permission. So we sad, fuck that, get your house in order. Do what you agreed to do, or at least apply for permission. They had done none of that. It’s their fuck up of the fuck of how FF went boo boo, we don’t want to listen to them celebrate.

Fuck all to do with us.

What a collection. Makes ye proud.

Attachments

• 2d02fc25-6050-4394-addc-d17f7d0e41e9.jpeg
    2d02fc25-6050-4394-addc-d17f7d0e41e9.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 29
Again, incorrect. Rangers could not guarantee they could fulfil their part of the deal, we have by getting the work done. In fact, Rangers hasn’t even applied for the permission. So we sad, fuck that, get your house in order. Do what you agreed to do, or at least apply for permission. They had done none of that. It’s their fuck up of the fuck of how FF went boo boo, we don’t want to listen to them celebrate.

Fuck all to do with us.
Again absolute bollocks.

Rangers , years ago , got work done to improve safety for away fans and give the away fans premium seats. The only work they need to do is erect netting around away section.

Celtic did nothing meaning the 800 odd Rangers fans had to walk a gauntlet and were attacked every single game with little to no protection and the tickets were for an area where the new stand meets the old main stand meaning many / most had restricted views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.