Old Firm Game

They'd survive in the Premier League.
The bottom 6-8 sides in the Premier League are utter shit

Tight game, Rangers probably just shaded it on the way they started the second half when they physically overwhelmed a tidy but lightweight Celtic side. The visitors were much better once they hooked Edouard, who had a stinker, and wasted a couple of great chances towards the end after piling it on.
Not sure either side would survive a season in the Premier League, let alone challenge for honours
They wouldn't with their current squads, but Celtic would eventually get their act together as they would become a huge football brand with PL exposure
Rangers would become a Newcastle

They wouldn't with their current squads, but Celtic would eventually get their act together as they would become a huge football brand with PL exposure
Rangers would become a Newcastle

Ehhh....what??! Why would Celtic become a bigger 'brand' than Rangers?

Watched it today and the standard was probably lower half of the Championship. Both sides seem to be getting worse each season and whilst I don’t think it will (or should) ever happen, the only way they will get better is playing in a better league.

Ehhh....what??! Why would Celtic become a bigger 'brand' than Rangers?
To be honest when I have travelled globally you will see snide celtic shirts on locals and only seen rangers one on their fans.

Think they are more well known tbf.

Celtic were a bit lightweight
For all their good play in the first half dominating possession they didn’t work the goalkeeper enough
Rangers improved a lot after the break

Because they have a far wider fan base to exploit dare I say "Catholic"
To be honest when I have travelled globally you will see snide celtic shirts on locals and only seen rangers one on their fans.

Think they are more well known tbf.

Im defo biased, I'll happily accept that, but nearly in every country you go to in the world, there's a Rangers supporters club (as well as Celtic), there's a bar at almost every tourist resort, there's conventions all over the world, I honestly wouldn't say 1 is bigger than the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.