Old Firm Game

Im defo biased, I'll happily accept that, but nearly in every country you go to in the world, there's a Rangers supporters club (as well as Celtic), there's a bar at almost every tourist resort, there's conventions all over the world, I honestly wouldn't say 1 is bigger than the other.
They’re both huge clubs, I’d say Celtics worldwide fan base is a bit of a myth though, they don’t really register with Irish kids these days out with the 6 counties, it’s all premier league.
Rangers would have a bigger fanbase in Scotland for sure but I think there’s a lot of second generation types in north London, levenshulme etc who would have an affinity with Celtic, your Noel Gallagher or Jonny Marr would be examples.
As to the match, Celtic played nice football early doors but Rangers are a bigger, stronger, fitter outfit and bossed it second half.
Some of those Celtic players look too physically weak to be top flight footballers. They’ll need a few in over the next couple of windows.
Lastly, dreadful to see no away fans at that fixture, that’s what made it special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.