Old Maine Road photos thread

Had to move into the away end for this game as my younger brother was getting crushed against the perimeter wall on the Kippax

Swales made a killing on this game alone bent fucker
Spot on,been in plenty 63,000 crowds at Maine road late 60s and early 70s before seats went in the North Stand always stood on the Kippax and never have ever known it like that.

Can't be us that.....

No fans my arse. Other fans don't half chat some shit nowadays.

Then look at Blackburn away.

When that stupid ridiculous chant gets trotted out every week I shake my head in despair at how fucking thick they are.

The 3 people in this picture are all my family, Nieces and Nephew, Leanne on the left Matthew in the middle and Carly on the right, they are all blues and the photo was taken on Horton Road.
Had a pitched street battle with Spurs on the next road up...Thornton Road.

true. I imagine a lot of us have stood/sat in many places on the Kippax.
Ive sat on the front wall, the wall top to bottom next to Gene Kelly, Piccadilly Radio tunnel and tunnel opposite the Main Stand police box. Stood 6 foot up on the very back under the roof, and up the main support girders. Never did the floodlights though.
3 /4 of my Utd mates went on the Kippax roof 67/8 ish ...its on Yootube

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.