Old Maine Road photos thread

3 /4 of my Utd mates went on the Kippax roof 67/8 ish ...its on Yootube
Not sure how to post a link but I knew I'd seen 3 lads on the Kippax roof on YouTube footage.
No idea if they're United fans but, it's still there.
68/69 Manchester City v Manchester Utd Aug 17th 1968 (appear at 1m 52s of a 4m 43s black & white clip)
mcfc videos uploaded.

Not sure how to post a link but I knew I'd seen 3 lads on the Kippax roof on YouTube footage.
No idea if they're United fans but, it's still there.
68/69 Manchester City v Manchester Utd Aug 17th 1968 (appear at 1m 52s of a 4m 43s black & white clip)
mcfc videos uploaded.
fans on kippax roof.jpg

Found it .......half way line of the Kippax. Could be any fucker. They look like little kids.

Great game for a 0 - 0 The good old days

3 /4 of my Utd mates went on the Kippax roof 67/8 ish ...its on Yootube
Haha brilliant. Imagine that today… three little lads up on the top of the South Stand roof at the Etihad during a game!

Great game for a 0 - 0 The good old days

Those were indeed the good old days. I've seen a lot of ups and downs following City then, but I have never enjoyed watching football as much as that period.

With the odd exception, today's matches are bland in comparison, and the players and fans don't have anywhere near the same passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.