old night clubs you miss that have gone now!!

Whoever said sol viva above (looks and points finger at you! Yes you mr howell) is easily pleased!

*im joking, I miss sol viva too :( haha

I've been in the cooler a few times in bury, since sol shut, and its just like a mini version of it.
Shit, but you know what you're getting :)

2 that have been mentioned but Sol Viva and Nemisis. Purely because it's Thursday and I;ve just been in coco lounge in fail and it's dead. The amount of times we went to the pub on a Thursday dressed in shorts and t shirt because we weren.t going out but we ended up getting changed and going nemesis then walking home via tesco or b and q and robbing things to put in peoples gardens. yes Im pissed

Bennys
Legends
Jillys
Fagins
Rotters
Carriages
PSV Club
Sunshine club (think thats what it was called) opposite Carpet World on Oldham Road on a Sunday night with Laney D (sp?)

Used to go places in Oldham too that I enjoyed but can't remember what they were called. Played funk, soul, reggae in them.

mancmackem said:
Bar 1
Atomic

Both in Ashton :P

Atomic
Spent some quality nights there.
It was propper shit, but brilliant and ours at the same time.
Mustard.
I remember the bouncer chucking my mate out. 6"4 and built like a tank and the bouncer picked him up by his head and just chucked him like a bag of shit.
I just shook his hand and said bye. Lol

already mentioned

the hac - early days before guns and knives
the conti - mmmmmmm, nurse!
chequers in alty - certainly, sir, I would love a fight.

also

champers - mmmmm, nurse!
the valley lodge near the airport - truly dreadful.
the poly bop - so what course are you on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.