Old Trafford is falling down….

Nailed it.
This song is the PL equivalent of Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.
Everyone is rejoicing and revelling in their demise, because pretty much everyone has been adversely touched, supressed or belittled by their nefarious antics over the years.
A good way to put it.

Changed my view on it. Thank you.

One of the few occasions I want as many teams as possible to steal it. I'd put money on the scousers stealing it when they play them and then claim it as their own for years to come.

We have so many songs that get stolen, i dont think theres another club out there that can lay claim to as many original songs as us. Not bad for a team with no fans...

from just the new-ish/current popular songs, no other clubs had a bernardoooo, or ederson version but now you've got loads of clubs using them, newcastle in particular just completely ripping off our entire back catalogue of songs.

we aren't completely original ourselves, we've ripped off our fair share of songs too, citys won 3 in a row, empty seats at home amongst others.
That never happens.

A great chant and I'm glad other teams have taken it on.

However it was embarrassing listening to us singing it today. Save it for playing them.

Embarrassing really , hope you got the reaction you wanted , I think you did

The banner never bothered me it just showed what a bunch of absolute pricks they were, my understanding is that it wasn't the fans who put the banner up it was the club and the idea came from the management.The constant baiting in work and belittleing us when we were not even a threat did but I never showed it.
Now it's our turn and I have decided to be better than them to rise above them even at times appearing to be sympathetic, it's so much fun watching them suffer whilst killing them with kindness.
I also worked with some really good lads who were rags back in the day and they hated the banner as much as we did and wanted taken down calling it embarrassing.
You've earned the right to sing that song fella so you should sing it loud and proud, the City way.
You will try to be better than them,hardly an onerous task lol

Or maybe they should have left the ticker banner up for the Munich Anniversary match instead of taking it down and putting it up again for the next home match. Cunts!

Maybe we should put a PL title ticker banner up? It’s 10 years/a decade since United last won the PL title. (tick-tock)
And have a banner 10x it's size derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.