Old Trafford is falling down….

A great chant and I'm glad other teams have taken it on.

However it was embarrassing listening to us singing it today. Save it for playing them.

Don’t start this shit again! I’m sick to death of some City fans (on BM) telling other City fans who want to sing this song and other anti-United songs to only sing those songs when City play United. The only thing embarrassing is City fans saying to only sing anti-United songs when City play United. Thankfully the vast majority of City fans will continue singing antI-United songs when they want to home and away.

Last edited:
Missed the last couple of home games. Went yesterday. Wasn’t expecting a great atmosphere as it was against Bournemouth. Thought the atmosphere was pretty decent considering it was Bournemouth. Especially at the start of the 1st half and towards the end of the 2nd half. The 6 goals helped. Expecting a good atmosphere next week against the Young Boys, and away at Chelsea.

Maybe they should have only brought the banner out when they were playing us?
Or maybe they should have left the ticker banner up for the Munich Anniversary match instead of taking it down and putting it up again for the next home match. Cunts!

Maybe we should put a PL title ticker banner up? It’s 10 years/a decade since United last won the PL title. (tick-tock)

Don’t start this shit again! I’m sick to death of some City fans (on BM) telling other City fans who want to sing this song and other anti-United songs to only sing those songs when City play United. The only thing embarrassing is City fans saying to only sing anti-United songs when City play United. Thankfully the vast majority of City fans will continue singing antI-United songs when they want to home and away.
The day to worry is the day we start singing nursery rhymes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.