Old Trafford is falling down….

Just seen on Instagram that Southampton have adapted OT falling down to Fratton Park is Falling down

We have been singing Blackpool Tower is falling down at Fleetwood since i was a child, im 67 now. The solution build it up with red and white.

What an impact this song has had.

Newcastle were singing it on wednesday
Leeds were singing this last night at Leicester

It’s all over social media and over the world

I think this will be sang by most clubs when playing the Rags (especially at Old Trafford)

Whoever introduced this beautiful bit of poetry to our lives, i dof my cap to you sir

This will be sung proudly today in SS1

“GLAZERS STAYING 10 MORE YEARS…..”
I’ve had a tune in my head to the old Trafford is falling down… it’s to the tune of only fools and horses rather apt. No VAR no victory …. Your fekin shite it’s clear to see …. Red and white green and gold we can’t wait until you fold… God bless Man City viva Man City god bless Man City say magnifique Man City.. then obviously you can incorporate the old Trafford is falling down for another verse . If it’s shit I take no responsibility. But on the other hand it would be great to get it sung CTID.

I’ve had a tune in my head to the old Trafford is falling down… it’s to the tune of only fools and horses rather apt. No VAR no victory …. Your fekin shite it’s clear to see …. Red and white green and gold we can’t wait until you fold… God bless Man City viva Man City god bless Man City say magnifique Man City.. then obviously you can incorporate the old Trafford is falling down for another verse . If it’s shit I take no responsibility. But on the other hand it would be great to get it sung CTID.
Could be sung in their local accent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.