Old Trafford is falling down….

Why are Leeds fans singing a City chant about the rags against sodding Leicester?

Proper sad twats Leeds. I know they have this hatred of the rags but bloody hell. Shouldn’t they be singing about Huddersfield or Barnsley or some other dross..

Also winds me up when we sing about the rags when we’re playing another team. It’s small time and does my head in.

Save the rag songs for the derby.
You are over thinking it mate

It’s a terrace song, no one has the rights

As for singing about Utd playing others, why not. They are our local rivals, rub it in on them

I see Roy Keane has criticised Pep of showmanship regarding his discussion with Erling at OT after the game.
No Mr. Keane it's called passion and enthusiasm which is obviously lacking from Ten Hag and his players.

Not like Keane to try and take the spotlight with a comment regarded as " controversial " - the twat tries to make everything about himself.

I see Roy Keane has criticised Pep of showmanship regarding his discussion with Erling at OT after the game.
No Mr. Keane it's called passion and enthusiasm which is obviously lacking from Ten Hag and his players.
He only does it if we win and with the player who scores.

It does seem odd.

You are over thinking it mate

It’s a terrace song, no one has the rights

As for singing about Utd playing others, why not. They are our local rivals, rub it in on them

Yeah cos loads of rags will be tuning into a snide stream at 3pm on a Saturday to watch us put 7 past Burnley or Fulham or whoever.

Each to their own but it’s not for me. Prefer us to sing about city.

Unless it’s the derby of course in which case I’m giving it both barrels about posh spice along with everyone else.

Had to laugh at this. This is all they have left to ‘ridicule’. We have totally broken them, so much so that they are coming out with meaningless guff like this. Hilarious.

I’ve seen Pep coach players numerous times on the pitch, it’s nothing new to him at all…
Maybe Pep was sending a subliminal message to one out of ten hag…. Either way, who gives a flying fuck what the dog botherer thinks about anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.