Old Trafford is falling down….

A gold membership means you have to take the stairs. A platinum membership allows you to use the lift but you need to have a superbia membership for the doors to open at the other floor.

Clever thinking from Ferran and the lads.
I'm aware Ferran's reach is quite wide, but I doubt he controls the memberships at a different club.

personally I want every clubs fans singing their version of it and mocking the cunts nationwide

I agree, when they play the fuckers!

Singing about the scum when they’re not even involved in that game is small time.

Imagine if we saw a clip of Burnley fans singing about us when they’re playing Palace or whoever. We’d rip the piss out of them relentlessly and rightly so.

Hahaha fucking algorithm , opened my ig and the first thing on was this chant on some footie account but few rags saying they would proudly sing this song .
” never in my lifetime “ haaa

Watching the shite v Fulham and united fans are singing build a bomfire and putting City in middle and then burning us. Fucking childish.
Looking forward to the outrage on twitter from the premier league about them making direct threats to commit arson.

Watching the shite v Fulham and united fans are singing build a bomfire and putting City in middle and then burning us. Fucking childish.

We used to sing that about them in the early 60s. It was sung back and forth all the time. Don't knock the classics.

What an impact this song has had.

Newcastle were singing it on wednesday
Leeds were singing this last night at Leicester

It’s all over social media and over the world

I think this will be sang by most clubs when playing the Rags (especially at Old Trafford)

Whoever introduced this beautiful bit of poetry to our lives, i dof my cap to you sir

This will be sung proudly today in SS1

“GLAZERS STAYING 10 MORE YEARS…..”
It started in the Dubliner in Munich last season night before the game I first heard it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.