old trafford............. stick or twist

I guess it will depend on our respective positions, if we're above them then expect the kind of game we saw vs Arsenal......if we're 4 points behind then he'll lets the dogs loose I guess and go for it.

if we had any plans of having a go at them we would of done it when they were playing even worse than now and we were at HOME, to think we wont just play for the draw if were 1 or 10 points behind is wishful thinking, not that i think theres anything wrong with that

Hmm thinkin about it Bob will do whatever is most likely to result in us getting 4th or better, therefore he will look at the table at the time and probably stick

It's a derby, absolutely anything can happen.

I still think the fact we had no silva or balo was the reason we went a bit more defensive, sky never mentioned either of them being out.

it would of been interesting just to see what would of happened if both were available.

Twist. How wierd is this, just watching Bluemoon rising for the first time. It's the city v united 2nd leg semi from last year, we owe these cunts fuck all. It's our time, it simply is our time. Go for it, come on city!!!

Viva Rivaldo said:
Hope you come at us.

I'd love to see a game as open as our derbies last season.

Regardless of who won them, they were great to watch.

In an ideal world I'd love to see us go at you like last year - but I doubt it if we are still in with a shot of the title. If the stakes are high it will be Arsenal all over again. It will be about first and foremost not losing and trying to snatch it on the break.

It mostly depends on the squad available, mainly strikers. That's been our problem all season and was part of the problem at Arsenal - along with silva. No strikeforce = take the point, all on song = go for win. The problem is that the reality will be somewhere inbetween. Dzeko will still be new/Balo finding himself in prem/etc.
Of course, how Utd look between now and then will play a part as well!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.