old trafford............. stick or twist

Depends where we are really come February, if United are 10 points ahead with Arsenal close behind us, I think he will go for the draw.

go into this game with the attitude "we can win this, what have we got to be scared of them for, nothing special really".
HAVE FAITH YOU BLUES.

I dont think it will depend on our position regarding Utd more like Spurs, if we are in a good shape to be top 4 then he may go for it, if it's still as tight as it is now we will be in for another hart attack game.

Depends entirely on how many points both teams have at that stage. If we are playing catch up we simply have to go for it, if however it's still very tight or even we are ahead of them then another Arsenal display and a must not lose mentality will be adopted.

Beat them. Don't car how, just beat them, give them a right good hiding, a pummeling, ground them into the earth.

And then when the match starts we'll win the match too. :)

bluesmith said:
Impossible to say at the moment - if we're going into the game within a point or two (with them still havin 1 game in hand) a draw would be ok. If we're 10 points down we need to go for the win.

My thoughts exactly! If we within 3 to 5 points and have played the same amount of games, I feel Mancini will set us up like the Arsenal game, but this time we'll have(hopefully) Tevez Silva Dzeko and Bally! So we will have the skill to open them up while being very defensive at the same time............

tommy437 said:
Depends where we are really come February, if United are 10 points ahead with Arsenal close behind us, I think he will go for the draw.

This, if there is a bit of daylight between us and 5th then i reckon he will go for it, if it is a few points then i reckon same as Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.