Old TV adds

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club.

A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat...

The coke commercial I'd like to teach the world to sing song

Nimble bread one ..... she flies in the sky etc

Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate

Right said Fred put the last support in one more tyre and that'll do the job

Some of those Flake ads were proper dirty... The right said Fred was Grenhall Whitley I think.

Some of those Flake ads were proper dirty... The right said Fred was Grenhall Whitley I think.
Flake ads were written by my old friend Bob Stanners. Do you remember the girl on the gypsy caravan? She did a screen test for Bob in which she provocatively ate a flake. At the end, she said: "The chocolate has dropped bits into my blouse." She promptly took it off to brush away the debris. Bob was non-plussed as she had no bra on. She got the part.
Edit PS. Bob also wrote the Black Magic ads. "Now you know the secret of the Black Magic box" (The skier).

I had misremembered. It was the poppy field girl. Here she is.

I remember (and have just watched again) the UmBongo as, and can't for the life of me, see any racism

There was more stereotypeism in the Maynard's Wine Gum one, yet no-one's "lost their shit" over that one.

People seeing racism where there isn't any

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.