Old TV Series You Remember Fondly ...

Ain't quite as old school as some of the shows I've seen posted, but loved 'Bad Girls' when I was a younger lad. Jim Fenner was a right evil b*stard in it.

Ain't quite as old school as some of the shows I've seen posted, but loved 'Bad Girls' when I was a younger lad. Jim Fenner was a right evil b*stard in it.
He was a right cnut.

I had a thing for big julie.

Looking back now it looked like a nonce whos who and unfortunately, probably was:(..thank fuk they didnt get me although i was accosted in the bogs at Victoria station in the cup replay against Blackpool around 86/7 and had to think quick to avoid the inevitable.

Could never afford one of these, the odd rich kid had them and was in turn harassed off the hoards at school for being a spoilt knut:/..he had an Italjet i think you call them.

hated that programme called HOW, or johnny fkin ball, or that Clapperboard bolox..

loved these and both with Keith Jayne in..

used to love this although as someone once pointed out the Authorities would have been involved now, what with an old bloke livin' up a mountain with 2 kids, Heidi and a kid called Goat Peter lol..from what i can remember there was a wicked grandma too..sinister stuff indeed...upla upla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.