Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

I have a programme from Hyde Road. Also first game at Maine Road. 1926, 33 and 34 cup finals. Need 15 home and away programmes from present day back to 1944. I have about 200 programmes pre 1945.
That's pretty impressive. Do you go looking for the others you are missing?

The menu from the dinner/evening held at Manchester Town Hall in honour of City winning the league in 1968.
Signed by all the players as well.
And the programme from the 1969 FA Cup Final which I attended with my Dad as an almost 13 year old.
And Dad started a scrap book in 1956 with loads of paper cuttings from that years Cup Final.
(And people keep telling me that City have no 'istree, La).

The menu from the dinner/evening held at Manchester Town Hall in honour of City winning the league in 1968.
Signed by all the players as well.
And the programme from the 1969 FA Cup Final which I attended with my Dad as an almost 13 year old.
And Dad started a scrap book in 1956 with loads of paper cuttings from that years Cup Final.
(And people keep telling me that City have no 'istree, La).
Bloody hell, that's quite some stuff there.

yes but not easy now! My oldest city programme is an away from 1901 at Sheffield United.
My Great Uncle followed City from the 1920s to the 1980s. Apart from when he was serving in WW2 obviously.
He bought shares in City when we were on our uppers, sometime in the 80s I think.
To this day I don't know what happened to those shares. He died unmarried and childless, but some bugger has them ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.