Oldham Athletic thread

Most of the Asians I know at work - in Bradford - are fans of either the rags or Littlewoods, though I know some, who are Bantams supporters.
I don't have any definitive information on it but we don't seem to attract much Asian ethnic support even in places with blue traditions. Sky influence on armchair fans maybe.

I don't have any definitive information on it but we don't seem to attract much Asian ethnic support even in places with blue traditions. Sky influence on armchair fans maybe.
I recently came across an Asian kid wearing a City shirt.

When I asked him who his favourite player was, he said fake; it was before PR37 returned to Trafford.

I told him, he doesn’t play for City.

My Latics mates are all getting giddy for the "Shezurrection" today in their big derby v Rochdale

Telling me BP will be rammed.... what 3.5k instead of 3k !! lol

In reality he has no chance of keeping them in the league. Marooned at the bottom of the football league and 7 points from safety

In fact I give it a month before their crackpot owner interferes and Sheridan walks out just like Scholes did

My Latics mates are all getting giddy for the "Shezurrection" today in their big derby v Rochdale

Telling me BP will be rammed.... what 3.5k instead of 3k !! lol

In reality he has no chance of keeping them in the league. Marooned at the bottom of the football league and 7 points from safety

In fact I give it a month before their crackpot owner interferes and Sheridan walks out just like Scholes did
They really are expecting miracles from him as if its a foregone conclusion he keeps them up. Its not impossible but its a big ask. Wonder if they'll be singing "you're just a town full of paedos"

Just watching the Oldham v Rochdale game and it’s been suspended because of a medical incident in the stand with someone needing cpr. This seems to be happening more and more. I’d never heard of it until the last twelve months. Do any folk think they know why it’s happening more and more? My Total guess is long Covid effecting people’s breathing so they faint when they get excited. It’s happened to a few of my friends (not at football) who have had Covid. Got it my self the moment hens the desperate reason I’m watching a league 2 game on IPTV haha. I don’t think the sixth coming of John Sheridan is going to over excite me

Just watching the Oldham v Rochdale game and it’s been suspended because of a medical incident in the stand with someone needing cpr. This seems to be happening more and more. I’d never heard of it until the last twelve months. Do any folk think they know why it’s happening more and more? My Total guess is long Covid effecting people’s breathing so they faint when they get excited. It’s happened to a few of my friends (not at football) who have had Covid. Got it my self the moment hens the desperate reason I’m watching a league 2 game on IPTV haha. I don’t think the sixth coming of John Sheridan is going to over excite me
As with every time this is mentioned on random threads across the site, these medical emergencies seem to be all the time these days, but this is because since the Christian Eriksen incident, all medical emergencies now make the referee stop play, highlighting these episodes in the crowd. They always happened, you just didn’t know about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.