Ole, Ole, David Silva Ole

mcfcirlam said:
I know there are many threads regarding this, but after being in "The Bank" last night, I am in no doubt that we have finally found it.
"Ole, Ole, David Silva Ole".
This song is one where we can insert any of our other songs and then get straight back into it.
It must have been going for a good 30 minutes last night.
Has anyone got a video of this as it was amazing.

I have probably opened the door for other suggestions, but shall we have a vote, straight YES or NO.

Its a YES from me.

Not sure I'd be able to remember the words so it's a NO from me.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Is this tune?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7NZUFHENaE[/youtube]

This is exactly the tune, even though I have another one which is on the Banner in the stadium between the Colin Bell and North Stand
I think the Ole, Ole is the one,
My vote is YES.

Let me put you in the picture
Let me tell you what I've seen
That boy David Silva is the best you've ever seen
You can play him on the left, you can play him on the right
That boy David Silva is fucking dynamite

Stone Roses Love Spreads

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Everybody has to stop posting new poxy songs. There all shit. Go back to work. Ole wins.

Yes, please stop posting new songs. There has been numerous threads and when I wrote this it was because it was being sung all night in THE BANK.

I had a song 3 years ago which has not worked, so its time to forget it and now promote OLE, OLE, IMO

Once again my vote is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I agree the search is over. If your not sure watch the Dortmund video. Easy song to remember and will sound brilliiant if we all sing it.

The best I have heard yet and really got going in the Eastlands bar on Sunday to the tune of " Can't take my eyes off you"

Oh David Silva
You are the love of my life
Oh David Silva
I'd let you shag my wife
Oh David Silva
I'd even let you shag me

Within minutes the whole pub was singing this and it sounded superb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.