Ole, Ole, David Silva Ole

Gee1894 said:
mcfcirlam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Is this tune?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7NZUFHENaE[/youtube]

This is exactly the tune, even though I have another one which is on the Banner in the stadium between the Colin Bell and North Stand
I think the Ole, Ole is the one,
My vote is YES.
Got my vote - YES

This is a yes from me too

The Lola song is good but to fast for a chant IMHO

Blue2112 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
i did one on here that died a death to the tune of Lola by the kinks-

He's got more magic than a wizard or witch-
he's the best fuckin player on every pitch
David Silva
da da da-vid sil-va.

Without blowin my own trumpet i think thats alright meself. Great song too.

A few weeks ago I was all for the Ole Ole song, but fair play fella that is genius and a tune I don't think any other club use and yet what a classic tune. Can't stop singing that now to be honest. Get a second verse down and that's a killer of a song.

Cheers mate, its a catchy one i think. I struggle abit with a 2nd verse, ive got a few but maybe they need tweaking.

He can play through the middle
he can come from the wing
he's the best number 10 in the premier league
David Silva
Da da Da-vid Sil-va
or
He came from Spain to the Et-ti-had
he's the best mid-fielder we've ever had
David Silva
Da da Da-vid Sil-va

might be a bit contrived but if anyone can come up with better feel free. also like you said to the best of my knowledge no-one uses Lola but if this song took off the tune is so catchy every team would have there own version, but Merlin's would be 1st.

Going round in circles, someone finds a good David Silva song, posts it on here and people agree, posters then post their really old shit songs that were never liked in the first place. Repeat in a few weeks.

Ric, would it be possible to put up the 2 songs that I've seen people agree on to a vote?

David Silva ole
Let me put you in the picture

You can even throw in some of the dreadful suggestions to keep people happy.

Someone needs to explain the song better. Write down the lyrics and make the tune more clear.

I watched the Dortmund video, but I don't see how the words "David Silva" fit in to the bits that aren't just ole.

SuperYaya said:
Someone needs to explain the song better. Write down the lyrics and make the tune more clear.

I watched the Dortmund video, but I don't see how the words "David Silva" fit in to the bits that aren't just ole.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lcj8XrVBI[/video]

Go to 53 seconds:

Ole Ole
Ole Ole Ole
David Silva ole
David Silva ole
David Silva ole

Repeat.

His name is Silva, He's the magician ,
He takes the ball from here to there,
Leaving opponents chasing air,
His name is Silva, He's the magician.

To the Manilow tune"Lola"

Oh oh oh he's magic, you know..

David Silva is just so..

He's magic, you know...

David Silva is just so..

first attempt, don't punish me too much :)

Rather than keep singing Ole it'd be good to get the other half of the crowd to sing the other part like the video with Borussia, and then all join in when "David Silva" starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.