Ole, Ole, David Silva Ole

So that's the words. I woke up Monday morning after a fun nights celebrating in the bank and couldn't stop singing that song but was obviously too smashed to remember the 3 words in it! It sounds brilliant when there's a crowd singing it. Hopefully it will get going tomorrow.

its the idea thicko, i agree my voice isnt the best, just fed up of not having the song for the greatest player i have seen in a blue shirt - there is no point in responding to the glory hunting jibes as there are plenty of those types on here. We are all blues, have been since 81 so how about a little support to get something going......................

blueallover1 said:
its the idea thicko, i agree my voice isnt the best, just fed up of not having the song for the greatest player i have seen in a blue shirt - there is no point in responding to the glory hunting jibes as there are plenty of those types on here. We are all blues, have been since 81 so how about a little support to get something going......................
Look mate, no offence but it's wank. And don't give up your day job ; )

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, Daavid Silva makes XXXXX look shite

I've always advocated this song, <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247616&p=5247397&hilit=ole#p5247397" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247616&p=5247397&hilit=ole#p5247397</a> and as far back as 2011 <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=241395&p=5095020&hilit=ole#p5095020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=241395&p=5095020&hilit=ole#p5095020</a>

It HAS to be his.

We're in block 220 2nd tier of south stand , 4 of us singing " ole ole " soon turned into a good few and it sounded top.
Its simple, easy , can be sung for ages, no reference to those red c---s and no naughty words so the kids can join in without worrying about a clip round their ear hole off their old fella !!
Lets get it sung loud n proud for a truly wonderful player- lets show our appreciation before its too late.
If any other songs come up that are decent then we will have more than one song for a special player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.