Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly just give up. No matter what I, or anyone says, no matter how many logical, pertinent, and accurate arguments we put across explaining quite why Shatov isn't exactly a world beater, why City won't be interested in him, and why Sterling, and others, are better players, you're simply not going to pay any attention. You've got a massive hard on for Shatov and simply are refusing to assess this objectively. So, that's it, I'm not bothering any more. Shatov isn't good enough, he's never going to play for City, or a club at City's level, it really is that simple.
Dont worry there's a huge possibility of a Zenit City tie in the Quarters of CL and with Euro 2016 around the corner, there's plenty of games to watch Shatov and judge him.

I've spoke to people, who are foreign expats who work in the sporting media industry in Russia and seen sources, all seem to say there is a legitimate interest from teams like Dortmund and "unamed" top teams in England. So going by this, you are wrong about Everton or West Ham. After the rumours came out, AVB even said he's not suprised at the foreign interest in Shatov. Now these are the words from AVB, a very talented coach.

League:

Shatov: 16 games, 5 assists, 6 goals.
Sterling: 15 games, 2 assists, 4 goals
KDB: 14 games, 6 assists, 4 goals

CL:

Shatov: 5 games, 3 assists, 2 goals
Sterling: 6 games, 1 assist, 3 goals
KDB: 6 games, 1 assist, 1 goal

While Shatov is the third top scorer in the Russian league too. For comparison sakes, the top scorer in Russia only has 8 goals, while the top scorer in EPL has 15 goals.

Now I am in no means saying Shatov is the best or am I saying he is better than KDB/Sterling. I've just put up the stats for comparison. But looking at those stats, there isn't a whole lot difference between KDB or Shatov. But from your words, you seem to make Shatov like Joe Cole or someone. Shatov can hack it at a top team, believe me. I'm a scout who's been successful on many occasions.
A lot of people may not understand me but I am an aspiring football scout, hoping to one day work with a European professional club. That's of course if I get noticed! But, that's pretty much why I post clips of players people particularly have not heard of before. I have known many good established players right now before they became big.

Haha nice banter mate. I'm not wasting my time here, I enjoy interacting with football fans on here. I'm not wanting to get City scouts attention or anything either. I want to become a scout myself actually. Any advice?
So you went from a prepubescent football manager junkie who thought posting youtube videos would get them noticed by top European clubs who would fall over themselves to hire you as a scout to being a scout who has multiple contacts within the Russian game and spotted players like Mata coming through at Valencia despite him being at Madrid as a youngster.... All in 2 months?

933.gif

That's new heights of fantasy even for here.

So you went from a prepubescent football manager junkie who thought posting youtube videos would get them noticed by top European clubs who would fall over themselves to hire you as a scout to being a scout who has multiple contacts within the Russian game and spotted players like Mata coming through at Valencia despite him being at Madrid as a youngster.... All in 2 months?

933.gif

Ouch :)

933.gif

Here is the key phrase in my post, "hoping to one day work with a European professional club". I hope to work with a club in the top level some day, which as of right now I'm not.

Here is the key phrase in my post, "hoping to one day work with a European professional club". I hope to work with a club in the top level some day, which as of right now I'm not.

No, the key phrases were, in progression:-

1 - I want to be a scout.

2 - I'm an aspiring scout.

3 - I'm a scout who has been successful.

Now, over the course of a two years that's an acceptable progression. However over the course of two months that's delusional crap.

If you don't currently work with a European professional club then you're NOT a scout, you're a bloke who watches football, just like every single other person who posts on this website.

No, the key phrases were, in progression:-

1 - I want to be a scout.

2 - I'm an aspiring scout.

3 - I'm a scout who has been successful.

Now, over the course of a two years that's an acceptable progression. However over the course of two months that's delusional crap.

If you don't currently work with a European professional club then you're NOT a scout, you're a bloke who watches football, just like every single other person who posts on this website.
giphy.gif

I'm not a CSKA fan at all. I created this account orginally as "CSKAFan", which was at the time when City had a game against CSKA and I wanted to get people's reaction to my posts, it was before City's game at Stadio Olimpico in Rome. At the time, people had anti-CSKA sentiment so I thought I'd test it, yes it was kind of childish but yeah. Why do you think I got my name changed? Since then, I don't think I've ever posted about CSKA since then, except the time they had games against United. Plus a CSKA fan would never big up any Zenit players, it'd be pretty much the opposite of what I've been doing.

Sterling is a good player but there's absolutely zero indication of him being better than Shatov. If you were to compare Assists and Goals, Shatov wins it but then again, these two players come from completely different leagues so it's pointless comparing them now. Let's wait for Shatov transfer to PL first.

Shatov has assisted the assister in a lot of instances this Champions League, which frankly wouldn't count as "chances created". For example, this beautiful pass.

So you've openly admitted to WUM-ing which is against the boards rules. But claim you're not now. Boy who cried wolf...

Mods, @Ric, @Damocles - can we simply ban this **** now? He's clearly just on the wum again and it's getting fucking tiresome...

933.gif

Hehehe. First the text and then the Karl Pilkington gif :D

jelly1_tcm2858-777653.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.