Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in fairness he could be Portuguese. Athur Jorge did coach CSKA for a bit. Maybe that's when he fell in love and never left :)
I think he might just be special.

"Zero indication" that a winner of the Golden Boy award, the most expensive English player ever playing for a two time Premier League Champion team with more appearances and goals despite being 4 years younger than some Russian **** who has never, or will ever, step foot outside the Russian League.

tumblr_mk778zg1fb1s3g3ago1_400.gif

In fairness, I think Shayov is a good player. And could probably hang in the top echelon of the Premier league. But this is no reason to go get him. He is good, but not special.

I am quite enamored by his ability to use both feet comfortably though. Haven't seen many of those in a while now.

I think he might just be special.

"Zero indication" that a winner of the Golden Boy award, the most expensive English player ever playing for a two time Premier League Champion team with more appearances and goals despite being 4 years younger than some Russian **** who has never, or will ever, step foot outside the Russian League.

tumblr_mk778zg1fb1s3g3ago1_400.gif
What is up with the insults for Shatov?

In fairness, I think Shayov is a good player. And could probably hang in the top echelon of the Premier league. But this is no reason to go get him. He is good, but not special.

I am quite enamored by his ability to use both feet comfortably though. Haven't seen many of those in a while now.
That's good to hear. Have you ever watched him play live? If so, which game have you watched him in?

That's good to hear. Have you ever watched him play live? If so, which game have you watched him in?
Nah, only seen him in the champions league. Saw the Valencia game, and the Lyon or Genk game can't remember which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.