Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having never really seen Zinchenko play midfield, I was shocked to see how good he was there in his last couple of internationals. What a cracking little player he is. Think it's actually testament to how good he is as a footballer that he does so well at left back.
I couldn't agree more mate. I posted this in the 'Glory' thread, but it should have been in here:

"Zinchenko has been unbelievable for Ukraine in the games vs Scotland and Wales.
I haven't quite figured it out. Is he raising his game on Patriotic adrenalin? Or does he just shine because he's played among slightly lower tier players?
My gut says he should be playing more for City. Whatever is the correct interpretation, he's an absolute class act".

Move Cancelo to LW/RW and Zin can compete with Cucurella for the full back spot. Cancelo can also cover for Walker. It would be a bold move with Cancelo. Attacking wise he is has it all but defending is not as good.

Pep will have a plan.

Move Cancelo to LW/RW and Zin can compete with Cucurella for the full back spot. Cancelo can also cover for Walker. It would be a bold move with Cancelo. Attacking wise he is has it all but defending is not as good.

Pep will have a plan.

Cancelo's end product would be pitiful for a winger, no chance this would ever happen

Pep will have a plan.
Nah. Most I can stretch is Cancelo being a wingback in a 3-4-1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.