Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's £35 mill, then Arsenal are getting him at a good price. This is a player who can do a creditable job at left back, and is a highly skilled midfielder. How many players can say that?
Also. I hope we're bloody sure of getting Cucurella at this point. Otherwise, this is starting to look like a City car boot sale.

Last edited:
I'm surprised he wasn't our first choice for the role. My only thinking was that Martinez was chosen over him for the added bonus that he can cover centre back.

Otherwise surely Zinchenko makes more sense for us, and Martinez makes more sense for Utd given who the 2 manages are.

I wonder if this is why Edozie has not gone yet……pretty sure it was him on players returning to CFA with Mbette. Always looked a handful last season although I didn’t see him regular at u23 level.

That was quick.

I love the guy, so this one hurts a bit.

£35m is a great deal though (and I assume this means Cucurella is close).

It's okay to want Cucurella, literally everybody here does...

But how can you be so utterly convinced he will outperform Zinchenko in attack who has already been playing for us for a while and shown how well he can make our attack tick, compared to a player who has never played for us.

There isn't enough information, and I'm betting you saw one tweet and some youtube videos and convinced yourself solely on that.
I have watched Zinny I have watched Cucurella Zinny is not a full back.

I wonder if Arsenal will play him in midfield? Either way, signed a good footballer and, as far as I can tell, a really great man. Think they would have done much better with the run-in last season with him in the team, a proper leader on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.