Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was registered played one league game and then got suspended after he was charged. If we didn't register him for that then we would of been big trouble.
No, he wasn’t as the registration list is open until the end of the window.

He could have been replaced after he was suspended, so he was never part of our squads last season.

You know second best behind Bill.

Liked by another guy who doesn’t show reasoning, just lives on their persona.

Would you like to show statistically how Cucurella wasn’t better offensively than Zinchenko last season too?
You’ve chosen the weirdest hill to die on here.

Let’s have a look at see how Cucurella does in this side then shall we. I expect he will play a great deal more than Zinchenko did last year, care to guess why he’d be likely to play more?

Be very disappointed to see Zinc leave. Great talent and like Ake has never let us down. He has been arguably the most improved player in the squad in recent seasons. Surprised Pep would consider letting a technically gifted player leave.
Too many people on here only see his positive performances.
When he's up against a decent player he's out of his depth.
His wages and transfer fee acknowledge his true worth
A good utility player.

You know who wasn’t in the squads last year.

Neither was Aguero. We struggled more at the back than at the front, both were make do for a season situations imo, that the club would address this season.

I agree with him, Cucurella in addition to Zinchenko. Should Zinch leave, another FB in, I can't see us going with 3 again.

Want him to stay. For me he changed that Villa game. Watford at home aside though he’d been poor when played last season. Don’t want him to go though, great squad player but if he was to go a couple more need coming in for me, can’t lose this many in one window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.