Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to Zinny - from paying 1.8m through him rejecting a 16m move to Wolves to stay and fight for his place to getting 30m is fantastic business whichever way you look at it. As for playing he has never let us down, has been instrumental for the great atmosphere in the dressing room. Has made telling contributions on the field and the way he handled the events in his homeland are a measure of the lad.

Thanks Zinny, it's been a pleasure and I hope you do well (apart from against us). Like Raheem and others we should always give them a good round of applause when they return because we are not like bitter and twisted fans from other clubs. Clear that an incoming move is going to happen.

Appreciate the response and your opinion, can’t change mine though, from FA cup final against Watford to semi against bin dippers. It’s in his game I’m afraid but I wish him the very best in football and life, cheers Alex.
not trying to change your opinion....just pointing out the flaws in it and cherry picking the odd game here and there amognst many many good ones doesnt prove your opinion is correct or valid

Ill be sad to see him go as he is a very very good squad player and id rather 10 zinchecnkos than one Neymar personally.

He has played a huge part in the Prem wins we have over the last few years and you dont do that playing out of position in a Pep team if you arent a hell of a footballer.

Laughable. He’s played bit parts when all other options aren’t available. And he’s done well. You don’t need to exaggerate his contributions to say you appreciate him. The hyperbole and recency bias around Jesus and Zinchenko has reached new heights this Summer.

not trying to change your opinion....just pointing out the flaws in it and cherry picking the odd game here and there amognst many many good ones doesnt prove your opinion is correct or valid

Ill be sad to see him go as he is a very very good squad player and id rather 10 zinchecnkos than one Neymar personally.
Oh well, takes all sorts to make Bluemoon forum go round.

I’m really not liking this.

Aside from his talent, with him and Jesus going there we are basically selling them a winning mentality.

This could come back to bite us in the arse.
I highly doubt Gabby or Zinchenko are enough to get Arsenal anywhere near our level...

Wonder if the folks on here saying Zinch isn’t a proper fullback are the same ones who claimed Mendy was decent.
You do you realize that's just some baseless, wild ass conjecture on your part...I'm on here saying Zinny is not a proper fullback and I've always thought Mendy sucked elephant balls...how's that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.