Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Zinchenko want to stay but rather our Club is considering keeping him because there's no other Leftback that worth to be buy other than Cucurella and his transfer will be difficult to bring him this summer because Bloom is hard to negotiate.

This isn't true. I don't know why it's become a catchphrase on here.
When he plays on the right he seems to be under instruction to hug the touchline so he doesn't float around the middle as much hence being noticed less, I assume this is the reason for the 'Cancelo can't play right back' catchphrase haha

Gooner in peace here having lurked to pick your opinions on Jesus and Zinchenko for much of the summer window. I'm hoping you can tell me more about Mr Zinchenko with a few questions:

1. A few posters seem to claim 'he's not a left back' and that he's defensively poor. How much of a defensive liability do you think he is and is this exagerated a fair bit?

2. Can you give the overall strengths and weaknesses for Zinchenko and Jesus if you don't mind.

3. How do you rate him as a midfielder? Whoscored have him playing 11 times for you as a CM this season. I've seen versus clips for Ukraine too.

4. Can he play as a DM and CM?

5. Kyle Walker claimed: Kyle Walker on 3 most technically gifted players at Manchester City: "Not in any order, because I wouldn’t want to put them in any order, my top three are Zinchenko, Mahrez, Silva." When quizzed further about Zinchenko, Walker added: "He's incredible, incredible. Two touches, head tennis, he's incredible. So good, so, so good.[football london]

Would you agree with that or is it overkill for a mate?

Thank You in advance for any answers, cheers

Our defending isn't to shabby Matt we conceded the least along with LiVARpool.
Its the big hardest games, where yes we brilliantly just manged to squeeze (massively with Zinner 2nd half help 4sure) the league last minute.com, but still very close to winning nowt last season. getting caught out at the back with Zinner a definate weak link defensively at left back happened more than the odd time.

Tell me, why for Txiki Beguirstain it's a big problem to sign a natural, left-footed left-back? Why is he having a problem signing anyone but a left-back? Simply I don't get it.
Do you ever get bored of moaning? Same on twitter aswell. Go outside and enjoy the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.