Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Zinchenko to stay. Don't get the need to push him out of the door. Nice lad, who loves the club and always puts 110% in. We'd lack something in the dressing room if he and Jesus went.

A quality player who immediately improves the Gunners. Top attitude, a future captain for them.

Sad that we couldn't keep him, but he deserves a chance to spread his wings a bit and have a shot at the larger paycheque which that could yield for him.

Thanks, Oleks.

I believe that under Pep the orthodox full back everyone seems to want would fail, you have to have more to your game to play in our team. Zinchenko isn't the best but he'll do for me.
Like Walker?

Walker has been magnificent under Pep and is a proper old school RB.

Zinch is a great guy but he is the weakest link in our team, end of story.

I'd like Zinchenko to stay. Don't get the need to push him out of the door. Nice lad, who loves the club and always puts 110% in. We'd lack something in the dressing room if he and Jesus went.
I’ve not read a single thing that says he has been “pushed out of the door”. Everything I’ve read says he is going because he wants more game time. What have you read that says we’ve pushed him out of the door?

Nobody is pushing him from the door FFS.
He made the decision he wanted to leave due to lack of minutes he could expect to play.No manager can give assurances like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.