Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an amazing story and one that everyone not in the first team at the club should take note of, having had really unproductive loans spells but.... making himself valuable to the club anyway always gave his all and pretty much never(if ever playing in what I'm sure he would consider)his best position.

Last edited:
Its the big hardest games, where yes we brilliantly just manged to squeeze (massively with Zinner 2nd half help 4sure) the league last minute.com, but still very close to winning nowt last season. getting caught out at the back with Zinner a definate weak link defensively at left back happened more than the odd time.
Nonetheless we won the League Matt, everyone on here wants us to improve defensively when we were the joint best, Zinchenko is much more than just a full back and can still improve.
If he's happy to stay and fight then I'm more than happy to keep him.

Hopefully no last minute collapse.

He has been a great signing but we have an opportunity to make significant money while improving our left back position.

He isnt ever getting better in a position that doesnt come natural,and he isnt good enough to play where he does for his country - its the perfect time to part ways.

Nonetheless we won the League Matt, everyone on here wants us to improve defensively when we were the joint best, Zinchenko is much more than just a full back and can still improve.
If he's happy to stay and fight then I'm more than happy to keep him.
What exactly is he fighting for and how can he win that fight? You can only give what you have, no matter how hard I train I wouldn't last 5 seconds with a professional boxer.

Zinchenko is NOT a fullback! hours of training and "fighting" wouldn't change that. I would have loved to see him in the midfield but Pep doesn't seem interested in that idea so the best thing for both parties right now is for Zinch to move on!

Is he leaving or not? Because we would be absolutely embarrassing if we will not sign Cucurella. We need a left-back if he stays or not, but for this club is a huge, huge problem to sign a left-back as all we see.
Are you in Scotland? I only ask that because I know the schools break up early there

What exactly is he fighting for and how can he win that fight? You can only give what you have, no matter how hard I train I wouldn't last 5 seconds with a professional boxer.

Zinchenko is NOT a fullback! hours of training and "fighting" wouldn't change that. I would have loved to see him in the midfield but Pep doesn't seem interested in that idea so the best thing for both parties right now is for Zinch to move on!
I believe that under Pep the orthodox full back everyone seems to want would fail, you have to have more to your game to play in our team. Zinchenko isn't the best but he'll do for me.

He does a fucking good impression of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.