Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we sold him
Didnt most of the forum complain when he was first here and put in the team as a left back because they wanted a real left back, his average, just look at the two legs against madrid in the cl as evidence and his missus thought she was a tactical genius, once that happens your fucked

If those Russian cunts weren't bombing fuck out of his homeland, I suspect the outrage would be far less....Emotion has entered the equation and affected the rational thinking of some.

And? Are players and fans not both human? Bit of a perverse point.

A little bit, yes I'll admit. But what I think of him as a City player hasn't changed because of that. He has been great for us, and wish him all the best.

For 3 of his 4 seasons as a LB, he played more than any other LB we had in any given season, with the exception of the last one when Cancelo was just brilliant. He has been more than just a fringe player people make out, and we wouldn't have won what we have without him imo.

Good enough deal for the club, great move for him. Everyone happy.

And? Are players and fans not both human? Bit of a perverse point.

A little bit, yes I'll admit. But what I think of him as a City player hasn't changed because of that. He has been great for us, and wish him all the best.

For 3 of his 4 seasons as a LB, he played more than any other LB we had in any given season, with the exception of the last one when Cancelo was just brilliant. He has been more than just a fringe player people make out, and we wouldn't have won what we have without him imo.

Good enough deal for the club, great move for him. Everyone happy.
He played through lack of choice. He was a fringe player, simple as. A very good and reliable one and as you say likeable.

Lot of people bigging Ake up on here, he’s not a LB either and had as many poor games as he did good when fit which is never for long. Zinchenko miles better LB than Ake imho. Both seem very decent lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.