Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot of time for the lad as both a footballer and a person and had he wanted to stay I'd have been more than happy, but some of the reactions to this sale seem to be going a bit overboard.
You'd have thought we were getting rid of Foden and Kev for £50 each going off some comments!
Good luck to him, hope he has a successful career going forward, obviously success without winning a fucking thing though..

Arsenal will benefit from his high technical ability on the ball.

I am always of the mind that any team who has two highly technical players can elevate the rest around them, because they will create the space for others.

Good luck Zin and Gabby.
Some will realise how good these players are (and how superior we are) on the pitch. Buying proven winners with a mentality instilled from the best, i'd expect Arsenal to cement top 4.

Seriously what he was there to do really dont and never have rated him with or without the ukraine flag draped over him. The babies on here are unreal sometimes
Think they forget about our new signings, instead waste their time mourning players we move on.
Dipperness seems to be spreading

Some will realise how good these players are (and how superior we are) on the pitch. Buying proven winners with a mentality instilled from the best, i'd expect Arsenal to cement top 4.

Arteta will be under a lot of pressure if they don't in view of the money / signings made.

The silver lining is at least Bernardo Silva and Nathan Ake are staying for this season. Kalvin Phillips seems a likeable lad well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.