Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is a strange summer with the number of outgoings from the regular match day squad. Zin had his great and bad games like anyone else, I just hope for him he now has the game to get the number of minutes he wants in the position that he wants to play. As for the Blues, its been said we really need a fullback now or even two. If we get that done, looking back, with the additions it would have been a great summer and we will have money (hopefully) in the bank for future windows - Bellingham? Nkunku (new buy out comes in next summer I think). Here's hoping! Thanks Zin and good luck

we have sold him because although he was the match changer v villa , if you look at his performance v west ham( he was fuckong slaughtered on bluemoon) a couple of weeks before we cant have a player who swings between excellent and absolute dogshit, love zinc, puts his heart and soul into it and as a fan its all i can ask,but we will buy a lot better than zinc and hopefully that new player isn't just more accomplished a left back as zinc but also shows the same heart as zinc

Love the lad and know the lads in the dressing room will miss him too.
Hold a lot of respect for him - chose to stay and fight for his place in a star-studded team, challenging for a position where he isn't even a natural for. The kind of player that gives 110% in any position he is chosen.

Played his heart out for us and you can witness his passion and love for the club on the pitch. Not the most talented we ever had but his desire is right up there with the best.

Thank you Zinny and wish you well for your future.

was a Hit & miss player for many.

Have to say despite him not being a LB by trade he settled into the role well at times.

Would of loved to have seen him more playing in midfield like he does for Ukraine (just look at the psg and villa game last season)

Sure he will do well for Arsenal. Don't think he's worth £30 million mind you

I can sense a bit of action on Cole Palmer's thread if he makes the slightest of mistakes :-(

And that would be a shame. We all want him to do well, and break into the firat team. Can't and shouldn't expect him to instantly be able to do what proven senior players have done for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.