Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Pep team where keeping the ball is key there is very clear evidence for that claim.

If you can’t see that Zin is far better technically and at ball retention that Phillips then i am afraid I give up.
So you actually think Pep is just going for Phillips for the hell of it?

Zinny has NEVER played dm in his life. It isn’t harder to understand than that

The most notable thing in tonight's game was as McCoist? said "Zinchenko, class, totally class".....Hickey is mentioned alot as a possible transfer target, nowhere near Zin as a footballer.
From rumors it seems everyone who wants him wants him in the midfield

Simple question: why would City go for Phillips if he “wasn’t so great” and not just play Zinny there who’s NEVER played as a alone dm?

Zinny is creative, why waste that?
Mixture of squad requirements (we do have to buy a few more home grown players to fufil squad requirements) and lack of depth and he is still reasonably priced (although that looks increasing unlikely)

So you actually think Pep is just going for Phillips for the hell of it?

Zinny has NEVER played dm in his life. It isn’t harder to understand than that
Pep also wanted Harry Maguire and Fred- Not sure what your point is ?

My point is that no matter where abouts you put them on a football pitch, Zin is a far better player than Phillips.

Pep also wanted Harry Maguire and Fred- Not sure what your point is ?

My point is that no matter where abouts you put them on a football pitch, Zin is a far better player than Phillips.
That’s just a general conception of a “better player”. Zinny is a better creative figure, but he’s not better than Phillips in his niche role, dm.

no idea where that fred and Maguire point came from, as basically all signings other than the r*pist have been spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.