Oleksandr Zinchenko

Because I do, no other reason, I love his service for us and thank him, bit the faux legendary status he has been given for who is esentially no more inmportant to citys history than tarnat, kernaghan or guadino etc is ridiculous

Vonk is more of a legend than this bit part player
You’re having a mare, pal. Or just taking the piss.

There should be absolutely no hatred EVER for former blues who gave their all for us, who have never uttered a negative word about us, and who left on good terms. Anyone thinking otherwise has little loyalty, IMO. I would only ever wish Zin and Gabby, as two examples, all the very best in their future careers. We move on, with love.

Dont get this hatred towards Zinchenko. A good City servant, worked hard to get into the team.
Now he is doing the same for his new employer. I see nothing wrong in that.
Yep. He done a job for us. Not sure he ever would have been a starter for us so the move was right for him. He's done a cracking job for Arsenal. They've gone from blowing top four a couple of seasons in a row to second in the league and being in a title race to the last 2 games. They've had a good season. Maybe going out if Europe wasn't a good thing.

You’re having a mare, pal. Or just taking the piss.
Not really, my opinion isn't bitterness, ifnitnwas I wouldnbe saying similar about gabriel, which I ain't.

the zinchenko fans really need to accept not wveryone likes his recent atitude and thathe wasn't that good a player

Or appreciate what he did here and not woman about his antics at his current club?

He’s built up a fake persona and created a narrative with this fanbase that his sale was the main reason why at times we weren’t doing well.

Criticising Pep, Tixxi and anyone else at the club for selling him. Even going as far as questioning why we would sell him and buy Haaland!

It’s been 9 months of ridiculous flapping and as per usual Pep and Tixxi actually know what they are doing after all.

Because I do, no other reason, I love his service for us and thank him, bit the faux legendary status he has been given for who is esentially no more inmportant to citys history than tarnat, kernaghan or guadino etc is ridiculous

Vonk is more of a legend than this bit part player
Kernaghan FFS.....one of the biggest wankers to ever play for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.