Oleksandr Zinchenko

You crack on fella. Have your say. Don't fucking do that Twitter thing when people gang up on you do you just stay silent. Have your say.
Haha. People get pulled up by others for good and bad reasons.

"Not arsed" doesn't go with calling them a **** and hoping they cry, does it. That's masochistic - you want to inflict suffering.

Sure. We're not perfect. It happens. Is it something to stand by? Does it add anything? Or is it just a lazy selfish thing?

I mean, everyone has feelings. They're fucking awesome. Not really. I'd like to shit on the lawn. In the fresh air. Would be nice. Better that I don't.

I'd be happier if people pulled me up on stuff I post sometimes. Sometimes tho, they don't. Sometimes it's the least thoughtful, least honest stuff that gets the biggest cheers and likes. You know what I've learned - that's a curse. You leave yourself in a bad spot.

If I could explain that in words, why. How. I'd be very happy with myself. I can't. It's just, it's easy to come up with reasons not to listen, not to check our preconceptions out. The eastern religions would say it's a side of ego. Unchecked, it will box you in, and leave you in the dark, suffering, and very, very wrong. Because if you won't admit you can be dishonest with yourself about what's best, you'll be caught up by your own stupid take, which was only a silly feeling.

Feel free to not listen. Stick your head in a box, if you like. Free country.

Haha. People get pulled up by others for good and bad reasons.

"Not arsed" doesn't go with calling them a **** and hoping they cry, does it. That's masochistic - you want to inflict suffering.

Sure. We're not perfect. It happens. Is it something to stand by? Does it add anything? Or is it just a lazy selfish thing?

I mean, everyone has feelings. They're fucking awesome. Not really. I'd like to shit on the lawn. In the fresh air. Would be nice. Better that I don't.

I'd be happier if people pulled me up on stuff I post sometimes. Sometimes tho, they don't. Sometimes it's the least thoughtful, least honest stuff that gets the biggest cheers and likes. You know what I've learned - that's a curse. You leave yourself in a bad spot.

If I could explain that in words, why. How. I'd be very happy with myself. I can't. It's just, it's easy to come up with reasons not to listen, not to check our preconceptions out. The eastern religions would say it's a side of ego. Unchecked, it will box you in, and leave you in the dark, suffering, and very, very wrong. Because if you won't admit you can be dishonest with yourself about what's best, you'll be caught up by your own stupid take, which was only a silly feeling.

Feel free to not listen. Stick your head in a box, if you like. Free country.
there is 68000 members of this forum, why does my opinion matter?

why does it makes people give a shit? tbh it realy doesn't and is irrelevant, I say hope he cries it is probably 000.01% in tune with any oher opinion so why care what I say it means notging to tge general love in for the man and doesn't stop you all circle jerking about him

Because I do, no other reason, I love his service for us and thank him, bit the faux legendary status he has been given for who is esentially no more inmportant to citys history than tarnat, kernaghan or guadino etc is ridiculous

Vonk is more of a legend than this bit part player
To compare Zinc to those four is, frankly, ridiculous.

Kernaghan remains one of the worst players I have ever had the misfortune to see in a Blue shirt.

Tarnat was with us for one season; Gaudino not even that long. Half a season on loan.

Vonk was an old-fashioned stopper, whose footballing ability was almost nonexistent.

If for nothing else, Zinchenco should be appreciated for the profit he made for the club, but he was much more than that. A creative midfielder, whom Pep converted to a more than capable left-back.

He should never be criticised for his time at Manchester City and what he brought to the club. In his final appearance for City, he was arguably MotM, even though he only played half of the game.

To compare Zinc to those four is, frankly, ridiculous.

Kernaghan remains one of the worst players I have ever had the misfortune to see in a Blue shirt.

Tarnat was with us for one season; Gaudino not even that long. Half a season on loan.

Vonk was an old-fashioned stopper, whose footballing ability was almost nonexistent.

If for nothing else, Zinchenco should be appreciated for the profit he made for the club, but he was much more than that. A creative midfielder, whom Pep converted to a more than capable left-back.

He should never be criticised for his time at Manchester City and what he brought to the club. In his final appearance for City, he was arguably MotM, even though he only played half of the game.
but should he be considered a city legend which was my point

I like to appreciate what he (and Gabi) did here but still give him shit for simply being at his current club.

Signing for a redshirt and the biggest City-moaning letter-writing/instigating club of them all makes him and Gabi fair game for some piss taking. Not serious hatred filled bitterness or owt, just some piss taking, but still fair game for it just like all the pathetic antics across their whole new team.

I’ll still love them for the good things they did for us but they aren’t with us anymore, they’re with an enemy.

In years to come, I’ll remember them solely for their time with us though.

I like to appreciate what he (and Gabi) did here but still give him shit for simply being at his current club.

Signing for a redshirt and the biggest City-moaning letter-writing/instigating club of them all makes him and Gabi fair game for some piss taking. Not serious hatred filled bitterness or owt, just some piss taking, but still fair game for it just like all the pathetic antics across their whole new team.

I’ll still love them for the good things they did for us but they aren’t with us anymore, they’re with an enemy.

In years to come, I’ll remember them solely for their time with us though.
I don’t regard them as a red shirt club. They’re as red shirt as Leyton or Swindon. They just happen to play in red (and white). The Kellogg’s twats and the murders, granted, they’re red shirt clubs.

Zinc and Jesus didn’t sign for either of them. I don’t see why you’d give ex blues shit for the sake of it, especially those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.