Oleksandr Zinchenko

Same with Gabby Jesus

Agreed. That fucker often didn't smile when he actually scored a goal, but always looked like he was throwing a tantrum. Both were decent squad players but not good enough to be first team regulars. Not happy with that they chose to go to a rival, where, suprise suprise, they are once more squad players. Fuck the pair of mardarse cunts.

Is the common denominator the gooners ?

Every fucker seems to become a mardarse on joining that fucking club, Arteta, Jesus, and now Zinchenko.

Such a marked difference in their personalities, although I think Arteta was already a good way down the line to becoming a professional and moaning ****.
They're taking a leaf out of the Dippers canon - victims. They are the North London Mardarse Victim FC.

He was actually very complimentary of City and Pep.

The media thread is full of complaints of the media misleading things about City. Yet here are selective quotes from a full interview and some of you are falling for it.
Quotes taken out of context you say, you'd think posters on here would be the last to fall for that yet here we are. I haven't seen anything much he's said since leaving and I'm not that bothered but he was a good squad player for us that's all I'm bothered with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.