Oleksandr Zinchenko

It is said about wags all the time , i dont care who came up with it, everyone assumes the worst about the woman . Also hanging out of the back of her is horrible thing to say , she is not an object

It was classed as hilarious when a woman said it to another woman, but everybody assumed joke or not, that Debbie McGee was indeed with the much older plain looking Paul Daniels because he was rich. Even she laughed. Of course it could have been love. Personality and humour can often attract a partner, no matter how unlikely that pairing seems on paper. Power, fame and wealth help a lot too.

It's not assuming the worst about women. Aside from physical attraction many men and women often take in what else a potential partner is bringing to the table when choosing to marry. Humans are after all animals and will also subconsciously choose a mate who will successfully procreate the species and provide well. This applies to men and women.

I'll agree that horrible derogatory terms like hanging out of the back of her and smashing her back doors in are sexist and vile. Maybe you could have quoted that post to highlight your point rather than mine repeating a famous quote from a comedy character.

It was classed as hilarious when a woman said it to another woman, but everybody assumed joke or not, that Debbie McGee was indeed with the much older plain looking Paul Daniels because he was rich. Even she laughed. Of course it could have been love. Personality and humour can often attract a partner, no matter how unlikely that pairing seems on paper. Power, fame and wealth help a lot too.

It's not assuming the worst about women. Aside from physical attraction many men and women often take in what else a potential partner is bringing to the table when choosing to marry. Humans are after all animals and will also subconsciously choose a mate who will successfully procreate the species and provide well. This applies to men and women.

I'll agree that horrible derogatory terms like hanging out of the back of her and smashing her back doors in are sexist and vile. Maybe you could have quoted that post to highlight your point rather than mine repeating a famous quote from a comedy character.

I completely agree my wife brought 34 double D to the table.

It was brilliant when I first met her at 16 years of age.

Not so much now she is 68.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.