Oleksandr Zinchenko

We supported him when the war started, we and pep were very understanding . He was always played in the wrong position , he is one that struggled under pep , i wasnt surprised when he went but i dont like who he has become , arteta has turned him and gabby into city haters
Not a fullback or wingback not good enough for our first choice midfield, not in our top 7 choices. John Stones and Rico Lewis Oscar Bobb are better the he could ever dream of.

Let me get this straight, City are petro funded money no object, everyone who comes here is a money grubbing sportswashing mercenary etc but now it turns out we don’t just hand out money like sweets, we make young players earn that contract. Hmmmmmm. Which one is it, more money than we know what to do with or tight fisted fuckers. Media can’t have it both ways. Spoiler alert, I know they can cos they’re click bait chasing arse wipes.

Let me get this straight, City are petro funded money no object, everyone who comes here is a money grubbing sportswashing mercenary etc but now it turns out we don’t just hand out money like sweets, we make young players earn that contract. Hmmmmmm. Which one is it, more money than we know what to do with or tight fisted fuckers. Media can’t have it both ways. Spoiler alert, I know they can cos they’re click bait chasing arse wipes.
It’s obviously the latter. He had to moonlight as a rapper to make ends meet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.