Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Not been keeping up with this so sorry if already answered.
The lad who was shot and driven to hospital..... i assume the police have had him for questioning at some.point?
He was, and it was reported that he declined to co-operate. Been returned to prison for breaking the terms of his license.

Inside he will be plotting his revenge for when he is released. He will know those responsible but typical Scouse **** is saying nothing.

That old bollocks - they are all scumbags and wrecked someone's life at some point or other. How many lives have drug dealers been responsible for yet somehow they are repulsed at a child killer?
I assume you mean the attitude as bollocks as opposed to the post MES :-).?
Otherwise I am coming over the Pond and gonna play Tales from Topographic Oceans outside your house for a month .

Not defending the prick that did this but he never set out to kill a 9 year old girl. He will feel sick to the bone unless he is an outright psychopath and has no empathy whatsoever. If he does have a decent bone in his body he should take his own life. The kid he was after shooting was a burgler. I dont think he burguled his mums house. This Nee fella who wont speak does commercial burglary. Unless he has robbed a cannabis grow. This guy who has done this might have been under pressure through debt or god knows what. Some people get in to deep Ive seen it. They don't have the character or mental capacity to realise it.
If he's feeling sick to the bone then he would hand himself in and not take the easy way out by killing himself. He ran into somebody's home and randomly fired a gun without any thought for anybody but himself. Come up with all the excuses you want for him no decent person will buy into it, not a chance.

If he's feeling sick to the bone then he would hand himself in and not take the easy way out by killing himself. He ran into somebody's home and randomly fired a gun without any thought for anybody but himself. Come up with all the excuses you want for him no decent person will buy into it, not a chance.
He wont hand himself in he will be to much of a shithouse to do that. Wont happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.