Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

I’m not sure what good that is going to do. Not if what my little female scouse workmate says is true anyway.

She’s as straight a goer as they come and she says everyone in Liverpool knows exactly who was involved, including the police. They just don’t have the evidence to bring charges. Yet, hopefully.
I always suspected that. Certainly the bloke being chased knows who they are, if he doesn’t give evidence then what next?

They must be really known and feared, it’s easy to say grass but people will always think of their own family first
Let’s just hope somebody has it in them to speak up
It could take a reward for it to happen

Sorry if points already mentioned not been following thread
Probably true but this excuse was never offered on this forum (or in the media) when Muslim extremists committed terrorit atrocities. Those communities were pilloried for not being more helpful to police. I hope there are people in Liverpool who help the authorities.

We’ve seen in recent years that a combination of advances in technology and more grasses have led to convictions of gangsters in Salford and Manchester so I’m still hopeful that charges will be brought in these cases.

If this was in anywhere else in the world, even if they didn’t sort it through legal means the locals or gang members would deal with the evil **** internally.

The New York mafia wouldn’t stand for it, the guy would’ve been in the boot of a Cadillac the same day.

If this was in anywhere else in the world, even if they didn’t sort it through legal means the locals or gang members would deal with the evil **** internally.

The New York mafia wouldn’t stand for it, the guy would’ve been in the boot of a Cadillac the same day.
In some parts of the world gangs routinely kill women and children. I see much of Liverpool as feral but they aren’t unique. I’m fact there are Liverpool and Salford gangs who operates pretty much hand in glove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.