Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

It's become a parody of itself now, so glad to have got away when I did

Scouse Ma bollocking her two kids in the precinct earlier as I was getting a cheeky Burger King (plant Whopper.) Her girls were playing up and it was all “will yous two pack it in or I’ll kill yous.” I made sure she was in my way as I went to sit down so I could ask her to move and shame her.

A few of them are good lads, quite modest and sociable, but every late teen / early 20 dress exactly the same. Training wear, Nike trainers. Not one looks like they think for themselves.

THE hitman who killed Olivia Pratt-Korbel still demanded half his £100,000 fee.

Evil Thomas Cashman, 34, was hired to kill drug dealer Joseph Nee, 36.

He shot him as he walked home from a pal’s house last August.

But Cashman’s gun then jammed and Nee ran into nine-year-old Olivia’s home in Dovecot, Liverpool, to save himself.

Cashman chased him and fired blindly round the door, killing Olivia and injuring her mum Cheryl Korbel, 46.

A source said the hit was ordered on Nee after he racked up a drugs debt with a crime family.

And he said Cashman was so unconcerned that Olivia had died that he demanded half the cash he was owed as he had wounded Nee.

The source said: “Cashman has no heart. He claimed in court to be a cannabis dealer but everyone knows he was a hitman who thought nothing of putting a bullet in someone.

“He was so desperate to kill Nee that he chased him into Olivia’s home and carried on firing.

“Everyone knew that Olivia had been fatally wounded but he didn’t seem to care, despite being a dad himself.

The Sun has been told Nee was targeted over the theft of £1million of cocaine from a house in Manchester.

THE hitman who killed Olivia Pratt-Korbel still demanded half his £100,000 fee.

Evil Thomas Cashman, 34, was hired to kill drug dealer Joseph Nee, 36.

He shot him as he walked home from a pal’s house last August.

But Cashman’s gun then jammed and Nee ran into nine-year-old Olivia’s home in Dovecot, Liverpool, to save himself.

Cashman chased him and fired blindly round the door, killing Olivia and injuring her mum Cheryl Korbel, 46.

A source said the hit was ordered on Nee after he racked up a drugs debt with a crime family.

And he said Cashman was so unconcerned that Olivia had died that he demanded half the cash he was owed as he had wounded Nee.

The source said: “Cashman has no heart. He claimed in court to be a cannabis dealer but everyone knows he was a hitman who thought nothing of putting a bullet in someone.

“He was so desperate to kill Nee that he chased him into Olivia’s home and carried on firing.

“Everyone knew that Olivia had been fatally wounded but he didn’t seem to care, despite being a dad himself.

The Sun has been told Nee was targeted over the theft of £1million of cocaine from a house in Manchester.
How can anyone possibly know if this is true? These cunts make unverifiable stuff to sell papers.

I’m keeping half an eye on the sentence he gets. Suspect 35 years plus. Whole life seems unlikely.

With a starting point of 30, it’s got to be more then 35.

GDM - if he had said yes i wanted to hurt the bloke but didn't mean to kill the poor child and hit the lady but was just firing randomly into the house and said it was manslaughter - would he have potentially been charged with that and what could he have been looking at as a sentence?

GDM - if he had said yes i wanted to hurt the bloke but didn't mean to kill the poor child and hit the lady but was just firing randomly into the house and said it was manslaughter - would he have potentially been charged with that and what could he have been looking at as a sentence?
If he meant to at least cause serious harm to the bloke he’s guilty of murder if he accidentally kills somebody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.