Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

It speaks volumes for the state of society that it's now 36 hours after the shooting, and yet the shooter has not been handed in or arrested. There will be dozens if not hundreds of people who know who did this. Makes me sick tbh.

Someone above alluded to the innocent child murder victim being still up at 10pm. I'll give the poster the benefit of the doubt and mention that it's the summer holidays right now, so a nine year old being awake at 10pm isn't worthy of mention. All that matters is that an innocent child has been murdered in her own home, in front of her mum. I can't even imagine the pain she is going through. It's incomprehensible.

Fucking hell. What’s going on in the Caribbean? 7 out of the top 8 murder capitals in the world are beautiful touristy Caribbean Islands.

I can’t comprehend this crime. The more that comes out, the more horrific it gets. Family sat there minding there own, and two people who have issue with each other burst in. Gun man starts shooting.

You’d like to see the underworld will flush this **** out, with nowhere to hide. The fact a child has been killed you’d like to think this will be the case.

Horrible.
Sadly, real life isn't like a classic mafia movie where they live by a criminal 'code'. We're talking about sub-human scouse gang members here. The lowest of the low.

On the upside they'll end up getting shot or stabbed sooner or later anyway. The life expectancy of these feral cunts doesn't tend to be too long.

I can’t comprehend this crime. The more that comes out, the more horrific it gets. Family sat there minding there own, and two people who have issue with each other burst in. Gun man starts shooting.

You’d like to see the underworld will flush this **** out, with nowhere to hide. The fact a child has been killed you’d like to think this will be the case.

Horrible.
The 'underworld' are involved in worse things against children than even death, they have no code

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.