Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Bit like a preseason game for me that, positives 16 players got a run out, no injuries, returning players got minutes, rest for KDB & KW, clean sheet....let’s say the season starts now, we have an almost fully fit squad, we need competition for places, we need players to be hungry, to play on the edge & we will get that if we keep them fit, it’s all been a bit meh and passive, maybe even risk free due to the current circumstances, but nows the time to start working out our best eleven, challenge them to keep the shirt & push on

Great to qualify

Stil have issues against stubborn sides, especially taking chances that present themselves

Let's not kid ourselves this side were utter dogshite, and offered fuck all going forward
Thats because we did not let them. Spurs only had 1 big chance too. Yet somehow lost 2-0.

Nobody can possibly be happy with this team.

Some players are too comfortable about their position in the club. Sterling and Mahrez are perfect examples of that.
Agüero are on clear decline as injuries are coming regularly. Rodri is too slow in midfield and we have no one except De Bruyne who can be creative. I had hopes Bernardo would help him in that department but doesn’t look like it.

I honestly don’t know what is needed. Maybe Peps tactics are not really working all that well anymore. Not too long ago Mourinhos defensive tactics became obscelete but prior to that, he was one of the most successful in Europe.

I know it’s a win but who are the opponents... Not good enough by any standards.

Couldn’t agree more. The decline is rapid.

No speed without Leroy or anyone who can play the David Silva passes.

So many poor finishers in our forward positions. Don’t even get me started on Rodri and Gundogan.

It’s not going to be a good season. I don’t even think we’ll get top 3. Hoping for that 4th spot in the league. CL we have no chance.

Not sure why people think this group is done. Yes we’ve qualified but Pep knows the importance of finishing top. We need a point against Porto or a 1 goal defeat and only then can we rest players in the final game

Couldn’t agree more. The decline is rapid.

No speed without Leroy or anyone who can play the David Silva passes.

So many poor finishers in our forward positions. Don’t even get me started on Rodri and Gundogan.

It’s not going to be a good season. I don’t even think we’ll get top 3. Hoping for that 4th spot in the league. CL we have no chance.
Its November and you are making predictions like that. Fuck me. Get a grip

Go support Bayern if its that miserable for you- They get easy wins in what is glorified Scottish league

Does it matter, or what is the point of dominating a football game and losing or winning by a goal, i.e. saturday and tonight?
What if they had sneaked 1 tonight after all our dominance.
Statements through goals should be made, after being the better side in 90 no 95% of our games
I'm confused at your response, I thought I was agreeing with your post and just adding that we were not creating quality chances anymore tbh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.